(resolved) Help - Raspcontrol

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Fourdee
Site Admin

(resolved) Help - Raspcontrol

Post by Fourdee »

masterxilef wrote:Hi, thanks so much for the support.

Will try with openssh.

Another question, which webserver do you recommend? based on being light, I just need it for raspcontrol and the file manager, LASP or LESP?.

Also, not sure if a bug or intended, but when setting the overclock profile to extreme the core_freq is set to 400 instead of 500 as supposed to be with the profile:
sed -i '/core_freq=/c\core_freq=400' /DietPi/config.txt

Thanks.
Hi,

EDIT:
I would recommended using LASP/LAMP with DietPi. Whilst nginx may be "faster", it doesnt have supported installations like Apache2 does (eg: apt-get install owncloud (requires apache2).
Using LESP LEMP is recommended for advanced users who wish to setup their websites manually.

Good spot on the overclock bug, will be fixed in next release (hopefully today if all goes well) :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
masterxilef

Re: Help - Raspcontrol

Post by masterxilef »

And sure enough, it WORKS!

Running on LASP + openssh + sudo.

Thanks so much.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

masterxilef wrote:And sure enough, it WORKS!

Running on LASP + openssh + sudo.

Thanks so much.
Great to hear.

v77 has now been released.
Changelog
Run dietpi-update to upgrade.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
masterxilef

Post by masterxilef »

Fourdee wrote: v77 has now been released.
Changelog
Run dietpi-update to upgrade.
Awesome, just tried and it´s working. Although it doesn't install openssh by default or gives a warning. No biggie though.

Thanks.

Also, would you be interested in making pyload and option to install?. I kinda know a way to "automatically" set it up very easy. Let me know.

Thanks again.