does not connect to router

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
blemblem

does not connect to router

Post by blemblem »

my DietPi + motioneye runs without connection to the internet and records as kamara what is going on ... once a week it is connected to the router and the data is saved...

now DietPi does not connect to the router... everything via LAN cable... is there a config I can adjust there ?
Joulinar

Re: does not connect to router

Post by Joulinar »

Maybe you can give some more information on what exactly your issue is? Do you mean your system is not getting an IP address assign while connected to the router? Or do you like to operate the system without any router connection?
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
blemblem

Post by blemblem »

the raspberry leds light up lan cable oky... router slot led also lights up... but no ip is assigned ... dhcp ... everything was running... maybe the card is full... is there a way to adjust the config on the DietPi ... if that helps ... if I can remove the card ?
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Usually you can use dietpi-config to manage network connection. There you could assign a static IP as well.

To force the ethernet you can do following. But it would require to be connected locally.

Code: Select all

ifdown --force eth0
ifup eth0
And to check interfaces

ip l
ip a
ip r
maybe the card is full
Do you mean your SD card? Can be checked as follow

df -h
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
blemblem

Post by blemblem »

hi... my minisd cart ist broken.. after 7 daye o0 thx
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

I hope you are not storing your video streams on your SD card.
blemblem

Post by blemblem »

gparted
knopix boot cd
windows 10

nothing can even detect the card ... sucks is