Tinkerboard - Slow upload speed

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
Liamw4111

Tinkerboard - Slow upload speed

Post by Liamw4111 »

So I have been wanting to setup my tinker board as a minimal web server, this all works great except I loose upload speed for some reason, for example with tinker os I get my usual ~14-17mb, but when I run dietpi/armbian my download speed is unaffected but my upload is always no more than 3.5mb, I would usually try and ignore this but as is for use of a web server would be good to be able to male use of all the bandwidth available, any ideas? please help much appreciated.
skilzor

Re: Tinkerboard - Slow upload speed

Post by skilzor »

Hy, I have a Tinkerboard with armbian ( debian jessie). At the point when I put behind my fiber switch, and I do a speed test I have : With iperf3 ==> download : 980M and transfer : 240M with speedtest-cli ==> Pretty much Outcomes. I needed to conenct my Asus' card behind the ONT(Optical End Boxes) I can associate with pppoe or dhcp. Furthermore, in pppoe or dhcp my speed test show this : With iperf3 ==> download : 110M and transfer : 80M with speedtest-cli ==> Pretty much Outcomes. I have tried with anorther Board, bananapi mé with Bananian and I have similar Outcomes on the off chance that I put behind my fiber switch so : With iperf3 ==> download : 980M and transfer : 240M with speedtest-cli ==> Pretty much Outcomes. Somebody can help me :)