WebIOPi problem

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
dragon

WebIOPi problem

Post by dragon »

Hi, I just installed the DietPi successfully on my Raspberry Pi 3B and including the WebIOPi. However, the web interface I saw is different from the introduction detail in this forum. It is not responsive when I click any button. I post the screen shot here.
GPIO Header
屏幕截图 2016-07-05 13.12.13.png
GPIO List
屏幕截图 2016-07-05 13.12.42.png
Anyone have met this issue?
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: WebIOPi problem

Post by Fourdee »

Yep, same results here with RPi 3.

I'am not even sure if its a supported device in WebIOPi . The last WebIOPi update was 0.71 to support RPi 2 (http://webiopi.trouch.com/DOWNLOADS.html), its not been updated since then.

I also can't seem to find any references of WebIOPi working on the RPi 3 either. So it doesn't look good. For now, i'll have to disable this installation for RPi 3 devices.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
dragon

Post by dragon »

Fourdee wrote:Yep, same results here with RPi 3.

I'am not even sure if its a supported device in WebIOPi . The last WebIOPi update was 0.71 to support RPi 2 (http://webiopi.trouch.com/DOWNLOADS.html), its not been updated since then.

I also can't seem to find any references of WebIOPi working on the RPi 3 either. So it doesn't look good. For now, i'll have to disable this installation for RPi 3 devices.
Thanks for your reply. :D Is there any other web interface tool for controlling RPi 3 GPIO?
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

dragon wrote: Thanks for your reply. :D Is there any other web interface tool for controlling RPi 3 GPIO?
I'am probably the wrong person to ask. Aside from HAT's and serial, I leave GPIO stuff well alone lol.

If no one here can assist, it might be worth creating a post on the official RPi forums asking the question. You are pretty much guaranteed to get an answer from someone with experience in that area.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.