Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 pm
I added a 4TB HDD to a odroid xu4. With
it is not possible to mount. The drive /dev/sdb/ is not in the list - even not after refreh. So I search and found:
- blkid and lsblk show the drive as /dev/sdb
- dmesg show some lines, only a red line "[702660.982834] systemd-fstab-generator: Failed to create mount unit file /run/systemd/generator/-.mount, as it already exists. Duplicate entry in /etc/fstab?"
- cat /etc/fstab show no entry for the drive
So I wonder what went wrong and made my manual entry
- find UUID with blkid
- create mountping mkdir/mnt/UUID
- mount /dev/sdb /mnt/UUID
But why does dietpi-drive_manager not work? Should I try to find something in https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/blob/ ... ve_manager
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2294
- Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:21 pm
Jep this is a known issue with the last version:
- Drives are not recognized, if no partition table is present (drive available as /dev/sda instead of /dev/sda1).
I have the same issue and this is fixed with v6.10 already. We are currently hard working on the larger drive_manager rework we made to get this released today. So stay tuned