I have it set up running Plex Media Server, Kodi, and PiHole. I have a 2TB compact Seagate drive connected for media which worked perfectly for several days, but the last 2 days is saying Read-Only when I try to add files by FTP.
- The 2TB drive is powered by the C2 (it has no auxillary power input, the C2 is using the Odroid 2A power supply)
- The 2TB drive is formatted HFS+ unjournaled
- I am using ProFTP in the Dietpi configuration to make changes to the media
- I have moved the user data to the external media drive
- I have checked the dietpi-drive_manager and it says the drive status "online and ready for use" and the Read only is "Disabled"
- When I FTP in and try to add a file (like was previously working) here is what I get (Filezilla2 for Mac):
Code: Select all
Status: Connecting to 192.168.2.49:21... Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message... Status: Logged in Status: Retrieving directory listing... Status: Directory listing of "/" successful Status: Retrieving directory listing of "/TV Shows"... Status: Directory listing of "/TV Shows" successful Status: Creating directory '/TV Shows/New directory'... Command: MKD New directory Response: 550 New directory: Read-only file system
A little help please? Any ideas?