Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
- Posts: 3340
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:49 am
as already told more than once. There is no relation between PiHole and Samba. Both are able to operate next to each other without issues.
- connect your HDD to your DietPi system
- open Drive Manager and connect your HDD to /mnt/hdd
- install Samba via DietPi-Software
- change samba share to your HDD
Code: Select all
sed -i '/path = /c\path = /mnt/hdd' /etc/samba/smb.conf
- restart Samba service
Now you should be able to connect from Windows to your DietPi device
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team