DietPi Pops & Stutters on Allo USBridge Signature Topic is solved

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
MichaIng
Site Admin

Re: DietPi Pops & Stutters on Allo USBridge Signature

Post by MichaIng »

And yes, the updated USBridgeSig drivers are included in v6.28 and the current RPi images already. Also they will be reinstalled automatically on RPi kernel upgrades. But note that Allo only compiled them for RPi2/3/4, not RPi1/Zero.
Mycenius

Re: DietPi Pops & Stutters on Allo USBridge Signature

Post by Mycenius »

Joulinar wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:50 amHi, DietPi offers a lot of scripts and user tools to manage majority of settings on the systems. dietpi-config is one of them. It can be used to set CPU values, overclocking aso. Just have a look to the performance options.
Thanks @Joulinar - will do! 8)
MichaIng wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:07 pmAnd yes, the updated USBridgeSig drivers are included in v6.28 and the current RPi images already. Also they will be reinstalled automatically on RPi kernel upgrades. But note that Allo only compiled them for RPi2/3/4, not RPi1/Zero.
Great - thanks @MichaIng - I will get on with making a backup of the O/S SD Card then doing the upgrade. :)

Once I've done all the above (update to v6.28 and then perfomance options with dietpi-config ) I will do some more listening/testing to verify my issues have definitely been eliminated (likely in about 3-4 weeks, schedule permitting).

Thanks Again!
QNAP HS-453DX NAS with QLMS; cabled Ethernet to Allo USBridge Signature (DietPi+Shanti LPS); USB to Cirrus ESS Sabre 32-bit Reference DAC (Oppo 105D); Tchernov Classic IC to Yamaha Aventage CX-A5000; Van den Hul IC to Focal SM9 monitors.