Webserver stacks with different DB

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.

Webserver stacks with different DB

Postby equusgrevyi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:03 am

Hey folks,

I was wondering, since there is an option to select webserver preference when they are required by installed software, is there a way to change database preference? I don't really want to break thins by installing a stack separately then having Nextcloud install break on me!

Cheers!
equusgrevyi

Re: Webserver stacks with different DB

Postby Fourdee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:58 pm

equusgrevyi wrote:Hey folks,

I was wondering, since there is an option to select webserver preference when they are required by installed software, is there a way to change database preference? I don't really want to break thins by installing a stack separately then having Nextcloud install break on me!

Cheers!

Hi,

We do not offer a system yet for DB preference, however:

Ideally, on a fresh image install in DietPi optimized software, you could select LLAP, DietPi will then detect MariaDB is installed and only configure/install for MariaDB, including future software installs (eg: NextCloud)
Untitled.png

Note: SQlite is compatible with either MySQL and MariaDB. MariaDB + MySQL is not compatible.

Ticket for request, we'll take a look :):
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/894
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion