VPN providers for DietPi

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
hknoisyboy

Re: VPN providers for DietPi

Post by hknoisyboy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Reading out some best vpn service providers here https://rivipedia.com/best-vpn-service-providers/
Which you is the best ???

aftensleuk

Post by aftensleuk » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Personally I'd never use any other VPN-provider than Mullvad. They don't require any information whatsoever from you. They actually prefer if you pay them cash. You can pay with Bitcoin too (though Bitcoin can be traced back to you). You're free to pay with credit card and other common payment methods too; your payment won't be traceable to your specific account anyway.

Speeds are great. They donate a lot of their income to Wireguard developers and other companies associated with freedom of speech.

brucelee

Post by brucelee » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:27 am

I also use Nordvpn. After half a year of use, I think Nordvpn is indeed the best VPN, based in Panama, with strict zero-logging strategy, powerful encryption, distributed global and fast servers, excellent client and flow. media support. And the price of Nordvpn is also very favorable, the price is as low as 2.99 US dollars per month.

Nordvpn is recommended. ExpressVPN is also good, but the price of expressvpn is relatively expensive.

Surfshark is also great, the price is cheaper than Nordvpn, $1.99 per month.

You can choose one of Nordvpn, Expressvpn, and surfshark. Very good.

Hope it helps you.
Finding the best VPN to keep you safe online is important: https://www.topvpnguides.com/

ghettopi

Post by ghettopi » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:45 pm

Guys fun fact. Every single one of these "pro" NordVPN posts are bots or paid advertisers of NordVPN.

I recommend: https://www.thatoneprivacysite.net/

It has a comparison of hundreds of VPN services. Pick and choose what suits your needs and be wary of shill posts and astroturfing. If you see low post counts but people advertising a service, it's definitely a bot or an advertiser.

MichaIng
Legend

Post by MichaIng » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:06 am

@ghettopi
Not every single one, but in case of rosemartine I agree, at least about being a NordVPN advertiser, although at least transparent from the profile "Interests: Digital Marketing".

Sorry @rosemartine, we removed other users for the same reason. Even that we promote NordVPN ourselves in this forum, we do not accept bots or advertisers registering for advertising reasons only.

We really need to write some terms of use about this topic, where we can base our actions on :?.