Software suggestion : Usenet/Torrent related software(s)

Suggestions for features and software you would like to see in DietPi, goes here.
Gravesy

Software suggestion : Usenet/Torrent related software(s)

Post by Gravesy »

Since there are plenty of choices for Usenet/Torrent related softwares that run on the RPi (and other ARM based platforms), i think some of them could make a good addition to the DietPi set.
Especially things like SABnzbd, Couchpotato, Sickbeard, SickRage, Sonarr, Headphones and such could make for excellent additions (especially since we've already got Kodi, which has integration options for a few of these).
Not to mention quite a few of these softwares also have Deluge and Transmission integration.
'I don't believe in fate or destiny.
I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment.
However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.'
-Henry Rollins
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Software suggestion : Usenet/Torrent related software(s)

Post by Fourdee »

Gravesy wrote:Since there are plenty of choices for Usenet/Torrent related softwares that run on the RPi (and other ARM based platforms), i think some of them could make a good addition to the DietPi set.
Especially things like SABnzbd, Couchpotato, Sickbeard, SickRage, Sonarr, Headphones and such could make for excellent additions (especially since we've already got Kodi, which has integration options for a few of these).
Not to mention quite a few of these softwares also have Deluge and Transmission integration.
I believe Rhkean picked this one up, but no progress so far, might be worth posting on the ticket to request progress and peak intrest: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issue ... -219314578
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
Gravesy

Re: Software suggestion : Usenet/Torrent related software(s)

Post by Gravesy »

And done :D
Also, thanks for pointing me to GitHub, i keep forgetting to check there :oops:
'I don't believe in fate or destiny.
I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment.
However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.'
-Henry Rollins