Recommended Way to Export/ Import All AdGuard Settings?

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Rhizome

Recommended Way to Export/ Import All AdGuard Settings?

Post by Rhizome »

I'd like to upgrade from DietPi v7.5.2 to v7.6.2 but have custom settings for Adguard per earlier advice viewtopic.php?t=9195.
It was a lot of work to setup, so is there a recommended way to export these settings before upgrading, and then import them to 7.6 afterward?
Joulinar

Re: Recommended Way to Export/ Import All AdGuard Settings?

Post by Joulinar »

Why do you like to import/export thinks? A DietPi update will have no effect on your AGH installation.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
Rhizome

Post by Rhizome »

I assumed the changes made in v7.5 would be overwritten when upgrading to v7.6. If there's no danger of losing any of the settings, great. But I just wanted to be sure before upgrading.
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

DietPi version has no relationship to any software version. The only thing done during update is to perform an apt package upgrade in advance. But AGH is not installed as apt package and has its own update process.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
Rhizome

Post by Rhizome »

Ok, thank you for clarifying this, Joulinar.