Thanks for sharing issue + solution. This renders my planned tests on VM obsolete .
iaresee just joined the conversation and I better ask one time too often then doing further research while solution was just overseen .it has already been mentioned several times that what you wrote was tried.
Hmm okay, if the repo currently ships a broken version on RPi, question is how we handle in upcoming DietPi release:
- The GitHub issue is 2 weeks old now. Hope that it will be resolved soon and leave our installer is as? Of course inform users about the external bug.
- Install the old version for now on RPi to have a working installer and revert to most current version on next release, after issue was fixed? (I vote for this!) Needs apt-mark hold then as well.
- Block Docker install on RPi for now? Most properly not desired option, since above is possible .