RPi.GPIO issues after update

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
BennyBubble

RPi.GPIO issues after update

Post by BennyBubble » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:28 am

Hi,

After updating yesterday my dietpi-based system from 6.16.?? to 6.17.12, I suddenly cannot run a python script.
Error message:

Code: Select all

GPIO.add_event_detect(azPuls, GPIO.RISING, callback=azpuls_interrupt, bouncetime=10)
RuntimeError: Failed to add edge detection
initially I thought it was my code but I also tried a version of a few days ago but it gives the same error.

Any idea where too look for?

-ben

MichaIng
Legend

Re: RPi.GPIO issues after update

Post by MichaIng » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:08 pm

Did some research, could you please try the following:

mv /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99-dietpi-norecommends ~/99-dietpi-norecommends
apt update && apt install --reinstall raspberrypi-sys-mods
mv ~/99-dietpi-norecommends /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99-dietpi-norecommends
Assure to overwrite config files with maintainer shipped versions, when asked, especially: /etc/udev/rules.d/99-com.rules

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... ?p=1272813
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... p?t=183481

But there are several other reasons for this runtime error. Please assure also that you run the script as root user, or via sudo or with a user that is part of the gpio group. dietpi should be in this group by default.

And of course could be also a firmware issue/change. Did you recognize a kernel/firmware upgrade during DietPi update?

BennyBubble

Post by BennyBubble » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi,

Ran the 3 line script but no luck, same error message.
Also had a look at the given links but they did not help either.

I'm logged in as root so no need for sudo I assume?

It is not a firmware change, lucky enough (learned by error) I had a backup which was 6.16, after restoring it al works fine again.
I'll leave it for the moment as it is.
Did you recognize a kernel/firmware upgrade during DietPi update?
I think so but not sure anymore.. went out to do other things... :-)

-ben

MichaIng
Legend

Post by MichaIng » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:58 pm

Perhaps the current raspberrypi-kernel update breaks something. Could be easily tested by (doing a backup first of course, and) running G_AGUP && G_AGDUG (or apt update && apt full-upgrade).

BennyBubble

Post by BennyBubble » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 am

Hi,

Did follow your advise and ONLY ran update & upgrade, this already coaused the same problem as before.
Update results:
[email protected]# apt upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be upgraded:
libpython2.7 libpython2.7-minimal libpython2.7-stdlib libpython3.5-minimal libpython3.5-stdlib libraspberrypi-bin
libraspberrypi0 python-rpi.gpio python2.7 python2.7-minimal python3-rpi.gpio python3.5 python3.5-minimal
raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-kernel
15 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 46.9 MB/46.9 MB of archives.
After this operation, 6,144 B disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Get:1 http://mirror.serverius.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf libpython2.7 armhf 2.7.13-2+deb9u3 [914 kB]
Get:2 http://mirror.serverius.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf python2.7 armhf 2.7.13-2+deb9u3 [285 kB]
Get:3 http://mirror.serverius.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf libpython2.7-stdlib armhf 2.7.13-2+deb9u3 [1,829 kB]
Get:6 http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf python3.5 armhf 3.5.3-1+deb9u1 [229 kB]
Get:7 http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf python3.5-minimal armhf 3.5.3-1+deb9u1 [1,443 kB]
Get:4 http://mirror.serverius.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf python2.7-minimal armhf 2.7.13-2+deb9u3 [1,180 kB]
Get:8 http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf libpython3.5-stdlib armhf 3.5.3-1+deb9u1 [2,090 kB]
Get:5 http://mirror.serverius.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf libpython2.7-minimal armhf 2.7.13-2+deb9u3 [389 kB]
Get:9 http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/raspbian/raspbian stretch/main armhf libpython3.5-minimal armhf 3.5.3-1+deb9u1 [567 kB]
Get:10 https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian stretch/main armhf raspberrypi-kernel armhf 1.20180924-1 [33.2 MB]
Get:11 https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian stretch/main armhf libraspberrypi-bin armhf 1.20180924-1 [339 kB]
Get:12 https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian stretch/main armhf libraspberrypi0 armhf 1.20180924-1 [838 kB]
Get:13 https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian stretch/main armhf raspberrypi-bootloader armhf 1.20180924-1 [3,560 kB]
Fetched 46.9 MB in 23s (1,966 kB/s)
(Reading database ... 21573 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../00-libpython2.7_2.7.13-2+deb9u3_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libpython2.7:armhf (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) over (2.7.13-2+deb9u2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../01-python2.7_2.7.13-2+deb9u3_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking python2.7 (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) over (2.7.13-2+deb9u2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../02-libpython2.7-stdlib_2.7.13-2+deb9u3_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libpython2.7-stdlib:armhf (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) over (2.7.13-2+deb9u2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../03-python2.7-minimal_2.7.13-2+deb9u3_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking python2.7-minimal (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) over (2.7.13-2+deb9u2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../04-libpython2.7-minimal_2.7.13-2+deb9u3_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libpython2.7-minimal:armhf (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) over (2.7.13-2+deb9u2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../05-python3.5_3.5.3-1+deb9u1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking python3.5 (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) over (3.5.3-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../06-python3.5-minimal_3.5.3-1+deb9u1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking python3.5-minimal (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) over (3.5.3-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../07-libpython3.5-stdlib_3.5.3-1+deb9u1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libpython3.5-stdlib:armhf (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) over (3.5.3-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../08-libpython3.5-minimal_3.5.3-1+deb9u1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libpython3.5-minimal:armhf (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) over (3.5.3-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../09-python-rpi.gpio_0.6.4~stretch-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking python-rpi.gpio (0.6.4~stretch-1) over (0.6.3~stretch-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../10-python3-rpi.gpio_0.6.4~stretch-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking python3-rpi.gpio (0.6.4~stretch-1) over (0.6.3~stretch-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../11-raspberrypi-kernel_1.20180924-1_armhf.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-0-w.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-0-w.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel7.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/COPYING.linux to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/COPYING.linux by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/README to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/README by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1015.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1015.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1115.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1115.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads7846.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads7846.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audremap.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audremap.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/bmp085_i2c-sensor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/bmp085_i2c-sensor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dht11.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dht11.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi18.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi18.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi24.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi24.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/exc3000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/exc3000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/goodix.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/goodix.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28b.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28b.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c0-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c0-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c1-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c1-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/lirc-rpi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/lirc-rpi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/media-center.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/media-center.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mmc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mmc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mz61581.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mz61581.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov5647.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov5647.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/papirus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/papirus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-act-led.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-act-led.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-disable-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-disable-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-disable-wifi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-disable-wifi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-miniuart-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-miniuart-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pibell.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pibell.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pisound.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pisound.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft22.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft22.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/qca7000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/qca7000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdhost.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdhost.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdio-1bit.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdio-1bit.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi0-hw-cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi0-hw-cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sx150x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sx150x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream-aux-interrupt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream-aux-interrupt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vga666.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vga666.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/wittypi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/wittypi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Unpacking raspberrypi-kernel (1.20180924-1) over (1.20180919-1) ...
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 4.14.70+ /boot/kernel.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 4.14.70-v7+ /boot/kernel7.img
Preparing to unpack .../12-libraspberrypi-bin_1.20180924-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-bin (1.20180924-1) over (1.20180919-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../13-libraspberrypi0_1.20180924-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi0 (1.20180924-1) over (1.20180919-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../14-raspberrypi-bootloader_1.20180924-1_armhf.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_cd.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_cd.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_db.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_db.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_x.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_x.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_cd.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_cd.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_db.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_db.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_x.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_x.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bootcode.bin to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bootcode.bin by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/LICENCE.broadcom to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/LICENCE.broadcom by rpikernelhack'
Unpacking raspberrypi-bootloader (1.20180924-1) over (1.20180919-1) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.60) ...
Setting up python3-rpi.gpio (0.6.4~stretch-1) ...
Setting up raspberrypi-bootloader (1.20180924-1) ...
Removing 'diversion of /boot/start.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start.elf by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/start_cd.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_cd.elf by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/start_db.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_db.elf by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/start_x.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_x.elf by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/fixup.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup.dat by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/fixup_cd.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_cd.dat by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/fixup_db.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_db.dat by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/fixup_x.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_x.dat by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bootcode.bin to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bootcode.bin by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/LICENCE.broadcom to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/LICENCE.broadcom by rpikernelhack'
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.24-11+deb9u3) ...
Setting up raspberrypi-kernel (1.20180924-1) ...
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-0-w.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-0-w.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel.img by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel7.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7.img by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/COPYING.linux to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/COPYING.linux by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/README to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/README by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1015.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1015.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1115.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1115.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads7846.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads7846.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audremap.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audremap.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/bmp085_i2c-sensor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/bmp085_i2c-sensor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dht11.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dht11.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi18.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi18.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi24.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi24.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/exc3000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/exc3000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/goodix.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/goodix.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28b.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28b.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c0-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c0-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c1-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c1-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/lirc-rpi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/lirc-rpi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/media-center.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/media-center.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mmc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mmc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mz61581.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mz61581.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov5647.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov5647.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/papirus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/papirus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-act-led.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-act-led.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-disable-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-disable-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-disable-wifi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-disable-wifi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pi3-miniuart-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pi3-miniuart-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pibell.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pibell.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pisound.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pisound.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft22.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft22.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/qca7000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/qca7000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdhost.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdhost.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdio-1bit.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdio-1bit.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi0-hw-cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi0-hw-cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sx150x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sx150x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream-aux-interrupt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream-aux-interrupt.dtboby rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vga666.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vga666.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/overlays/wittypi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/wittypi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/apt-auto-removal 4.14.71+ /boot/kernel.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/initramfs-tools 4.14.71+ /boot/kernel.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/apt-auto-removal 4.14.71-v7+ /boot/kernel7.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/initramfs-tools 4.14.71-v7+ /boot/kernel7.img
Setting up libpython2.7-minimal:armhf (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) ...
Setting up libpython2.7-stdlib:armhf (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) ...
Setting up python2.7-minimal (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) ...
Setting up libpython3.5-minimal:armhf (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) ...
Setting up python-rpi.gpio (0.6.4~stretch-1) ...
Setting up libraspberrypi0 (1.20180924-1) ...
Setting up libpython3.5-stdlib:armhf (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) ...
Setting up python2.7 (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) ...
Setting up python3.5-minimal (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) ...
Setting up libpython2.7:armhf (2.7.13-2+deb9u3) ...
Setting up libraspberrypi-bin (1.20180924-1) ...
Setting up python3.5 (3.5.3-1+deb9u1) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.24-11+deb9u3) ...
[email protected]#
Running the same program as before :
GPIO.add_event_detect(AzEncoderA, GPIO.RISING, callback=rotary_interrupt, bouncetime=10)
RuntimeError: Failed to add edge detection
I'll restore my backup again :-)

-ben

MichaIng
Legend

Post by MichaIng » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 am

Hmm okay then the latest kernel seems to break it.

You could try to update the kernel to latest master via dietpi-config > Advanced Options > Firmware update
Hopefully it fixes it again and will be soon merged into release.

Opened an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/2218

Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Quick command to install the latest bleeding edge RPi kernel (basically runs rpi-update):

G_RPI_UPDATE
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin.

Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:29 pm

If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.

Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Ben,

Is this still an occurring issue?

To run further testing our end, we will need a copy of the script you are using.