First excuse me for my english, i'm a french guy who speak english like a spanish cow...
I'm a new (happy) user of dietpi. Before explain my problem, i explain my configuration: i have 3 raspberry pi:
- rpi n°1: it's a RPI3 with jeedom (french home automation) on raspbian
- rpi n°2 : its a rpi3 with nextcloud, kodi and a ftp server. I use a Pidrive and dietpi for this one
- rpi n°3: it's a rpi2 with dietpi and a pidrive . I use it to do a reverse proxy (nginx) and a backup of dietpi-userdata of the rpi n°2 (Video, music, photos and nextcloud files). So with a ftp server too...
So i want use diet-sync on rpi n°2 to send files and folders to rpi n°3 via ftp client, and this is the problem....doesn't work...
For test i try with a single folder ("test1") with one image ("yoga.jpg"):
- if i try a local sync between mnt/folder1 and mnt/folder2 on same rpi n°2, it's OK no problem.
- if i try a sync with FTP option, the folder (test1) is create on ftp-client of rpi n°2 and on the sync-folder of rpi n°3 but not the files (yoga.jpg), neither in the ftp-client of the rpi n°2 nor in the sync-folder of rpi n°3.
When i look the log, i understand that it's access permission problem on ftp-client but i 'm not a specialist ( i 'm better with a guitar than with linux computer...)
the log of dietpi-sync:
Code: Select all
2018/02/27 21:09:13  building file list 2018/02/27 21:09:13  rsync: chgrp "/mnt/ftp_client/dietpi-sync/." failed: Operation not permitted (1) 2018/02/27 21:09:14  rsync: chgrp "/mnt/ftp_client/dietpi-sync/test1" failed: Operation not permitted (1) 2018/02/27 21:09:14  .d..t..g... ./ 2018/02/27 21:09:14  .d..tp.g... test1/ 2018/02/27 21:09:14  >f+++++++++ test1/yoga-fallinmode.jpg 2018/02/27 21:09:14  rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/ftp_client/dietpi-sync/test1/.yoga-fallinmode.jpg.da7Bxh" failed: Operation not supported (95) 2018/02/27 21:09:14  sent 208,897 bytes received 336 bytes 139,488.67 bytes/sec 2018/02/27 21:09:14  total size is 208,676 speedup is 1.00 2018/02/27 21:09:14  rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1196) [sender=3.1.2
Code: Select all
drwxr-xr-x 1 dietpi root 1024 Jan 1 1970 ftp_client