Nextcloud Error Message / Well-known

G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=9
G_DIETPI_VERSION_SUB=5
G_DIETPI_VERSION_RC=1
G_GITBRANCH=‘master’
G_GITOWNER=‘MichaIng’
bookworm
Linux DietPi 6.1.0-21-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.90-1 (2024-05-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux
amd64
Native PC (x86_64)

Hello, I have a fresh Installation of Dietpi on an old Laptop and recently I have installed Nextcloud and now I am getting this Error Message in the Admin Overview Section:

“Dein Webserver ist nicht ordnungsgemäß für die Auflösung von .well-known-URLs eingerichtet. Fehler bei: /.well-known/caldav Weitere Informationen findest du in der Dokumentation :arrow_upper_right:.”

The Webserver Stack is LAMP. Can you please assist me in this case?

Did you tried using search function within our forum? At least its a question on the trouble shooting template :wink:

Hello, I still have a lot of Errors in the Admin-Panel, especially after the recent Update to Version 29.07. Can you please assist me in this concern?

" * Dein Webserver ist nicht für die Bereitstellung von .js.map-Dateien eingerichtet. Ohne diese Dateien funktionieren JavaScript Source Maps nicht ordnungsgemäß, was die Fehlersuche und -behebung eventuell auftretender Probleme erschwert.

• Es konnte weder über Ihre trusted_domains noch über overwrite.cli.url nach JavaScript-Unterstützung gesucht werden. Dies kann auf eine serverseitige DNS-Nichtübereinstimmung oder eine ausgehende Firewall-Regel zurückzuführen sein. Bitte überprüfe manuell, ob dein Webserver .mjs-Dateien mit dem JavaScript-MIME-Typ bereitstellt. Um diese Prüfung auszuführen, musst du sicherstellen, dass dein Webserver eine Verbindung zu sich selbst herstellen kann. Dafür muss dieser in der Lage sein, sich mit mindestens einer seiner “trusted_domains” oder der “overwrite.cli.url” zu verbinden und diese aufzulösen.

• Anscheinend verwendest du eine 32-Bit-PHP-Version. Nextcloud benötigt 64-Bit, um gut zu laufen. Bitte aktualisiere dein Betriebssystem und PHP auf 64-Bit! Weitere Informationen findest du in der Dokumentation :arrow_upper_right:.

• Es konnte nicht überprüft werden, ob dein Webserver Sicherheitsheader korrekt bereitstellt. Die Abfrage von /nextcloud/index.php/heartbeat ist nicht möglich Weitere Informationen findest du in der Dokumentation :arrow_upper_right:.

• Es konnte nicht überprüft werden, ob dein Webserver .well-known korrekt bereitstellt. Bitte überprüfe dies manuell. Um diese Prüfung auszuführen, musst du sicherstellen, dass dein Webserver eine Verbindung zu sich selbst herstellen kann. Dafür muss dieser in der Lage sein, sich mit mindestens einer seiner “trusted_domains” oder der “overwrite.cli.url” zu verbinden und diese aufzulösen. Weitere Informationen findest du in der Dokumentation :arrow_upper_right:.

• Konnte die Prüfung der WOFF2-Ladeunterstützung nicht durchführen. Bitte überprüfe manuell, ob dein Webserver .woff2-Dateien bereitstellt. Um diese Prüfung auszuführen, musst du sicherstellen, dass dein Webserver eine Verbindung zu sich selbst herstellen kann. Dafür muss dieser in der Lage sein, sich mit mindestens einer seiner “trusted_domains” oder der “overwrite.cli.url” zu verbinden und diese aufzulösen. Weitere Informationen findest du in der Dokumentation :arrow_upper_right:."

I am using lighttpd as my Webserver.

Did you install Nextcloud resp. the LAMP via dietpi-software?
Normally, you only need to install Nextcloud, the underlying webserver stack is installed automatically.

I always prefer to use Apache web server, especially in “larger” web applications like Nextcloud. I have never used lighttpd in combination with Nextcloud.
You mentioned above that you are using the LAMP stack und below you talk from lighttpd (-> LLMP), see Web Development Software Options - DietPi.com Docs. What is correct?
Could this be an option to make a test: Uninstall Nextcloud and lighttpd, then reinstall Nextcloud with LAMP (Apache)?

No, LAMP was wrong then. It should be LLMP.

If this is possible it really would appreciate this Option. Problem is, I can not risk to lose Data, when doing this.

Then make a backup of your data beforehand.

Maybe our (undocumented and somehow less tested) script can help doing the migration. See below.

First of all, I also aggree to Jappes proposal doing a backup of your data (or system) beforehand.
A system backup could easily be done via dietpi-backup. See also:

After this, the cloud migration script could be executed: DietPi/.meta/dietpi-cloud-migration at 31d6a097af7e9861485c0407a72a3192ff727fd5 · MichaIng/DietPi · GitHub
See the script for further information. You need to generate this script on your system and mark it as executable. Then the script needs to be run before the LLMP → LAMP shall take place.
If the script runs without errors it ends with this message:

Backup successfully completed. On destination server, please move the whole data directory to the one, provided within /boot/dietpi.txt (default: "/mnt/dietpi_userdata/nextcloud_data"), or create a symlink from there. On reinstall, DietPi-Software will check this location for backups and in case automatically restore them."

Usually everything should be saved on uninstall, even the database. However good to do a full system backup before playing on configuration.

Ok. I have a full System-Backup now. Should I now simply tick off #81 and #82 and then tick on #75 & #76?

That’s what I would try.
If this does not work, make a full restore, execute the script above and then do the same (81, 82,…).

It seems, that switching from Lighttpd to Apache worked well, as you can see. But the error messages in the Nextcloud Admin-Panel seem to be exact the same.

Could you give the output of php -v?

dietpi@DietPi:~$ php -v
PHP 8.2.7 (cli) (built: Jul 20 2023 18:02:54) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.2.7, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v8.2.7, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

Actually, there was an available Update to Version 30.0.0. I did it, but the errors still remain.

Did you tried updating to latest DietPi version? Or are you already in latest DietPi.

And can you fill following template

Required

• DietPi version | cat /boot/dietpi/.version
  • Distro version | echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
  • Kernel version | uname -a
  • Architecture | dpkg --print-architecture
  • SBC model | echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAME or (EG: RPi3)
G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=9
G_DIETPI_VERSION_SUB=7
G_DIETPI_VERSION_RC=1
G_GITBRANCH='master'
G_GITOWNER='MichaIng'
bookworm 1
Linux DietPi 6.1.21-v7+ #1642 SMP Mon Apr  3 17:20:52 BST 2023 armv7l GNU/Linux
armhf
RPi 3 Model B (armv7l)

I am using the 32 Bit Version of Dietpi.

I also updated my Nextcloud instance and got this:

• .js.map: I also get this error message
  • trusted_domains, overwrite.cli.url: I also get these error messages
  • /nextcloud/heartbeat: I also get this error message
  • .well-known: I also get this error message
  • .woff2: I also get this error message

With these error messages, my system runs fine. I try to wait for some more Nextcloud releases and hope that these messages are fixed or that I learn how to fix them. But actually there is no need to work on fixing them for me.

• 32-Bit-PHP-Version: This is, because you are using a B2 bit version (ARMv7) of DietPi resp. Debian.
    To overcome this, you have to setup your system freshly on a 64 Bit version of DietPi (ARMv8):