I am experiencing a problem with qBitTorrent software.
Did a clean install, it works but after some time working, it would just stuck - web interface works, I can add/remove torrents but it won’t download anything.
For example, if I add a new torrent, it would sit there with “downloading metadata” (if magnet was used) or “stalled” (if torrent file was used) for eternity.
But, if I SSH to the my Pi 4 that hosts it and do “service qbittorrent restart” - it will start working again… sometimes even for days, until it gets stucked again.
It kind a grinds my gears.
Any known solution to this? Thanks in advance!
Accordding to Github a lot of people have this issue and they found various solutions for this.
So the top solutions I found in the short time are:
 wrong network interface was set, change it in qBittorent settings, under Advanced
 the used VPN software created another network interface, see line above for fix
 set to randomize port at startup fixed it
 change upload rate from 0 to something else fixed it
[*] change back to older version fixed it
It’s a mystery, or just a lot of bugs which cause this behaviour
Have a look: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-qbittorrent/issues/45 (I know it#s for docker-qbittorent, but there are the most suggested solutions)
And many many more if you search for your own.
Does qbittorent indicates something like this: