Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p with DietPi Installation

Hello everyone,

I’m in the process of setting up DietPi on my Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p, which has a 2TB SSD. I need some guidance.

Best Method for Flashing DietPi on a USB Drive: Additionally, I would appreciate advice on the most reliable method to flash DietPi onto a USB drive, which I will then use to install it on my SSD. What tools or methods do you recommend for this process?

Here’s a brief overview of my setup:

Model: Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p
Intended Use: Running Freqtrade with AI enhancements
Configuration: 16GB RAM and a 2TB SSD

Any insights, especially from those who have experience with DietPi installations on similar Lenovo models, would be incredibly helpful. Also, if there are specific considerations or tips for a smooth installation, I’d be grateful for your advice.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!

Best regards,
Alex

There is a step-by-step guide in the docs, click on Native PC in the list
https://dietpi.com/docs/install/

1 Like

I have installed dietpi on my machine many times. but recently i found very cool tool to install any operating system, Ventoy , one usb for every install. very good tool to explore.

1 Like

Ventoy is the ONLY USB you will ever need…even load utility live images and windows…and just boot the usb and select which distro you want to use…I need to get me a 128GB or larger USB to get more ISO’s on it!