06 September 2016
- NanoPi M2 DietPi image is now available. Grab the image http://dietpi.com/download
. Many thanks to k-plan for sending me this tiny, but powerful board!: http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=620#p2664
Changes / Improvements / Optimizations:
- DietPi-Software | Uae4ARM | Amiga emulator for your Raspberry Pi. Collaboration with the creator of AmiBerry (Dimitris)
. to bring you the highest performance Amiga emulation, running on lightweight DietPi: https://dietpi.com/forum/t/dietpi-software-details-for-all-installation-options/22/19
- DietPi-Software | ARM64 | Squeezebox Server (Logitech Media Centre) and Squeezelite are now available for installation:
- DietPi-Software | Pi-hole | Installation updated to latest version 2.9: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/478
- DietPi-Software | RPi monitor updated to latest version, thanks to WolfganP: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/238#issuecomment-241461096
- DietPi-Software | You can now find the URL links for the online docs in the Help Menu.
. It will also list the URL links for each peice of software installed: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/483
- DietPi-Software | xcompmgr is now installed by default with Xserver on ALL devices.
. Limits desktop composition effects to improve performance and reduce “moving window lag”.
- DietPi-Config | Raspberry Pi OpenGL driver can now be enabled in ‘Display Options’ > ‘Change Resolutions’ menu.
. Requires RPi 2 or 3: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/497
- DietPi-Config | Added RPi 3 overclocking profiles: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/485
- DietPi-Config | Added Stress test. Available from Tools menu.
. This can be used to test stability of your system (runs CPU, Ram and filesystem IO tests based on your device capabilities).
- DietPi-Backup | Will no longer backup manpages/docs and .deb package caches.
- DietPi-Apt-Get_Update | Has been removed. This previously allowed for threaded apt-get updates in background.
. We have now reverted to standard usage of apt-get update.
- DietPi-Banner | IP address will now display if one exists on system.
- Raspberry Pi | Improved detection for RPi 3 devices, when overclocked.
- Raspberry Pi | Fix for scroll lock LED by Midwan: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/474#issuecomment-243215674
- Raspberry Pi | Resolved an issue where running Kodi from desktop would render artifacts on exit.
. Many thanks to 467815891a for reporting the issue: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/484
- Raspberry Pi | Mixer volume will now be set to -0.1db during boot (originally -50db), if soundcard is enabled.
View Changelog in a chronological Order_- Donations / Support DietPi:_ | DietPi is a free product and relies solely on your donations for funding.
. If you found DietPi useful and want to support future development, please click here to find out more.