Creating a bug report/issue
- DietPi version |
- Distro version |
echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
- Kernel version |
Linux Downloader 5.10.0-19-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.149-2 (2022-10-21) x86_64 GNU/Linux
- SBC model |
echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAMEor (EG: RPi3)
Native PC (x86_64)
- Power supply used | (EG: 5V 1A RAVpower)
PC Power cord.
- SD card used | (EG: SanDisk ultra)
Additional Information (if applicable)
- Software title | (EG: Nextcloud)
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated?
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi?
I would think not, (haven’t tried)
← If you sent a “dietpi-bugreport”, please paste the ID here →
- Bug report ID |
Steps to reproduce
- Installed transmission using the diet-pi software
- Left it to run over night
- It shouldn’t crash out.
- transmission will crash out and dead itself, and I’m unsure why
- Everything was working fine, but I wanted to format Dietpi and do a fresh-install, everything went fair no issues. But later on that day I noticed I couldn’t access transmission via the URL and checking SSH shows the service is killed, this is now the 3rd time it has happend. Not sure what’s going on here?