[Solved] Deluged not starting properly at boot.

Is there any way to prevent deluged from starting on boot? Whenever it does from whatever DietPi does, it shows as offline untill I do

sudo pkill deluged
deluged

to restart the service. I tried deleting /etc/systemd/system/deluged.service but that only removes it from displaying in htop, trying to run deluged shows that the port is still taken. I still have to kill it and run it again. How do I fix this issue?

Speaking of startup at boot, where is the actual location of items starting at boot so I can choose to enable/disable them?

Hi,

To disable control of services with DietPi, please see the following online doc:
https://dietpi.com/forum/t/dietpi-software-details-for-all-installation-options/22/87

to restart the service. I tried deleting /etc/systemd/system/deluged.service but that only removes it from displaying in htop, trying to run deluged shows that the port is still taken. I still have to kill it and run it again. How do I fix this issue?

I was unable to replicate any service issues with deluged in local testing. Do you have any other software installed on the system, and, which DietPi version used?

I reinstalled deluged and that seems to fix it. I had moved my old Deluge files from my Rpi3 so I’m guessing one of the files I moved over was specific to my old installation and was causing me troubles.