Open Beta v8.12 | Please help testing and hardening our upcoming release

The boot partition needs to be the first partition on the drive. And 128 MiB are sufficient. I think with gparted its possible to shift things around, but honestly, I’d either flash an image freshly onto the SSD or leave things as they are. As its the boot partition only on SD card, its not so much I/O.

@MichaIng and @Joulinar

ok I’ll stay like this for now and I’m looking into a RaspiKey eMMC within the week to replace my SD card before it burns out . If I order one there are tutriels here to mount it correctly? thanks to you

Basically, it’s simply replacing your SD card 1:1. Nothing special on this. Personally, I got it from this online shop located within Netherlands RasPiKey: Plug and Play eMMC Module for Raspberry Pi | UUGear

1 Like

An eMMC is nice, but even a USB flash drive will be usually much better (hold much longer) than an SD card.

1 Like

@MichaIng @Joulinar

• Ok - I will make my choice within the week - thank you both.

• Otherwise, Beta v8.12 installed without any problem for me - I’ll see if everything is ok for the softwares I have installed - Thx

2 Likes

hii, everybody-.

• I’ll check back in for a little feedback Right now everything is going well with the software updates, the latest one just done is for Remot3.it, and everything is working perfectly … Thanks a lot
2 Likes

DietPi v8.12 has been released: https://github.com/MichaIng/DietPi/pull/5985

Many thanks to all testers :heart:!

2 Likes