When I try to set up OctoPrint-WS281x_LED_Status on a Raspberry Pi with Dietpi, the Wizard does not work. When I manually set up the SPI setup, I need to enter the user “Octoprint” as the GPIO user, and not the user “pi” as described. Despite passing the SPI setup test, I cannot control the LEDs.
I have tested the plugin and the LEDs with the normal OctoPrint Image on a newly installed Raspberry Pi 3. There it worked with the automatic SPI Wizard setup.
- DietPi version | G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=8
- Distro version | bullseye 0
- Kernel version | Linux DietPi 6.1.21-v8+ #1642 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 3 17:24:16 BST 2023 aarch64 GNU/Linux
- Architecture | arm64
- SBC model | RPi 3 Model B (aarch64)
- Power supply used | EG: 5V 3A
- SD card used | Samsung 64GB
- Software title | Octorpint
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated? YES
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi? YES
← If you sent a “dietpi-bugreport”, please paste the ID here →
- Bug report ID |