No "First Run Wizard" for Nextcloud installation

New Nextcloud installation on rockpro64 from EMMC. Installed Nextcloud and Nextcloud Talk from dietpi-software but there is no option to select where nextcloud data will be stored. Reading the Nextcloud docs there should be a first run wizard that pops up when going to your Nextcloud install’s address for the first time, but all I’m greeted with is a login panel that uses admin and password. No wizard is present. Once I’m logged in there is no link to the wizard even though when I go to the apps section it says first install wizard is enabled, clicking on it gives me this message:

This application enables a pop-up window when a user first logs into Nextcloud. This window welcomes new users to Nextcloud, and contains links to the standard desktop client, Android app, and the iOS app. The window also shows a link for accessing Nextcloud via WebDAV. At any time, the first run wizard button can be opened again via the link on the personal page. The First run wizard can be customized to meet specific design goals, or to change links and messages. Create an appropriate theme following the Theming documentation, and changes to the look and feel of this Wizard are simple. More information is available in the First run wizard documentation, as well as the theming documentation.

There is no first run wizard link on the personal page. All I need to do is select my mounted external drive to be the main nextcloud storage and I don’t have that option.

Ref: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/2359