DietPi is last (current version) downloaded a few days ago
Im in trouble with MariaDB. Im planning to use dietpi as web server (dotnet 6 / mariadb)
My application run ok but i have an error when try to open database, like this described at stackoverflow. I installed mariadb same version as dietpi in my pc with same error, then tested with version prior to 10.10 and the error gone. I cant get to solve it by adjusting my software, so i need to install an older version of mariadb on my dietpi BUT i dont know where to start. Can someone give some advice?
- DietPi version |
- Distro version |
echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
- Kernel version |
- Architecture |
- SBC model |
echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAMEor (EG: RPi3)
- Power supply used | (EG: 5V 1A RAVpower)
- SD card used | (EG: SanDisk ultra)
- Software title | (EG: Nextcloud)
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated?
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi?
← If you sent a “dietpi-bugreport”, please paste the ID here →
- Bug report ID |