loosing connection to mounted NAS

Hi,
since my latest update of the dietpi raspi I am facing the issue, that my raspi looses the connection to my NAS.

Journalctl says the following:

root@raspi:~# journalctl -p err
– Logs begin at Tue 2020-01-14 02:00:09 CET, end at Wed 2020-01-15 14:22:06 CET. –
Jan 14 02:00:11 raspi wpa_supplicant[271]: dbus: Could not acquire the system bus: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound - Failed to connect to socket
/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory
Jan 14 02:00:11 raspi wpa_supplicant[271]: Failed to initialize wpa_supplicant
Jan 14 02:00:11 raspi systemd[1]: Failed to start WPA supplicant.
Jan 14 02:00:13 raspi systemd[1]: Failed to mount /mnt/nas.

On my second raspi I do not face that issue. The only diference between the two is that the raspi with the issue is connected via WFi the other one via cable.

Any idea on how to solve that issue?

Thanks in advance,
Olaf

Hi,
looks like your WiFi is failing and get restarted. However it seems causing the mount to be lost. Does it happen randomly or always the same time? Because I see Jan 14 02:00:13 within your error message. Usually thinks not happen exactly at 2 am in the morning :sunglasses:

something similar regarding wpa_supplicant was reported here

As this is WiFi, how is the setup of your WiFi Router / Access Point? Do you using a fixed WiFi Channel or is it set to Auto? Do you have multiple Access Points running? Is there a larger amount of other WiFi Network around you?

Thanks, I will check that thread…