Installing DietPi on an Odroid C2?

Hello, Fourdee.

In 10-15 days I’ll get an Odroid C2, it’s similar to RPI 3 or Pine 64, but it has more “horse power” than the other two.

I’ve seen you created a Dietpi for the Odroid C1, based on the Meveric’s Debian.
Meveric’s has already created a Debian for the C2, so I wonder if there’s something I can do to have DietPi running on my C2.

Maybe running some scripts…? Some git clone…? I can put some time onto this (maybe 6-7-8 hours would be enough?), and I can upload the microSD image created to my Google Drive and share the link to it here so everybody’s can have it.

Thank you very much,

Hi Skyfly,

My Odroid C2 should be arriving mid-week. Once it does, I will work on getting it supported on DietPi:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/217

I’ve seen you created a Dietpi for the Odroid C1, based on the Meveric’s Debian.
Meveric’s has already created a Debian for the C2, so I wonder if there’s something I can do to have DietPi running on my C2.

Yep, we use Meverics excellent Debian images as a baseline for all DietPi Odroid images. I believe he has release the ARM64 image which may take a little longer for me to add support for in DietPi, but either way, I’ll get the C2 DietPi image and support put on highest priority when it arrives.

Uaw, thank you for the answer.

Great news, you will add support for the Odroid C2 (and RPI3, Pine64)!

DietPi rules ARM64! :smiley:

Hi Skyfly,

Make a donation , laid-back and wait what happens. :smiley:

I have trust in Fourdee, he will do his best, to get it on work, as quick as posible.

Thank you!

DietPi working great on C2, perfectly smooth.

Cheers!