How can I install Amiberry 5.7.3 on Dietpi 9.5.1 Bookworm

I would like to install Amiberry 5.7.3 on Dietpi, how can I install it manually? Would be grateful for help.

Amiberry 5.7.2 Menu Gui with f12, I get graphics problems and when I close Amiberry I get the image with the error message. Is there a way to use the 5.7.1 or 5.7.3 version Thanks.

There are several methods to install manually.
Easiest is maybe to grab one of the binaries or use flatpak

Thanks, I will try because the Amiberry 5.7.2 version is not OK

we build Amiberry ourselves. I could trigger a new build if needed.

1 Like

Version 5.7.2 is unusable, the last version from here that worked was 5.6.9 and 5.7.0 version 5.7.2 even crashes and then the image freezes.

Could you build a new version of amiberry because the 5.7.2 unfortunately doesn’t work I had to reset to 5.6.9

we upload a new version as testing version yesterday Index of /downloads/binaries/bookworm/testing

I tested this version today on an RPI4 and RPI3. Unfortunately this version also gives the same error messages and crashes

not sure what we can do on that from our end. Maybe someone would need to get in touch with Amiberry developer to check what happen

I’ve now installed tpi 9.5.1 and went back to amiberry 5.6.9. I’ve already checked but haven’t gotten an answer, but thanks for the help