Home Assistant service not start

Hi,
I installed Home Assistant and have this error :

[FAILED] DietPi-Services | home-assistant failed (Result: exit-code)
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/home-assistant.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code)
Main PID: 2204 (code=exited, status=127)

Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi systemd[1]: Started Home Assistant.
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi homeassistant-start.sh[2204]: /srv/homeassistant/homeassistant-start.sh: línea 3: pyenv: no se encontró la orden
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi homeassistant-start.sh[2204]: /srv/homeassistant/homeassistant-start.sh: línea 3: pyenv: no se encontró la orden
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi homeassistant-start.sh[2204]: /srv/homeassistant/homeassistant-start.sh: línea 4: pyenv: no se encontró la orden
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi homeassistant-start.sh[2204]: /srv/homeassistant/homeassistant-start.sh: línea 5: hass: no se encontró la orden
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi systemd[1]: home-assistant.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=127/n/a
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi systemd[1]: home-assistant.service: Unit entered failed state.
Nov 23 13:31:30 DietPi systemd[1]: home-assistant.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.

I appreciate the help to solve it.
Regards

I know this is old but I just ran into this using the latest build of dietpi as of 9/22/19. At first it was the service would not start as the op stated. It appears python did not install successfully the 1st time. Here is what I did to resolve:

Removed Home Assistant via dietpi launcher tools
Reinstalled Home Assistant via dietpi launcher

Then the service started but HAAS was not listening on :8123.
After checking all the config files and finding nothing, I went here:
https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/installation/troubleshooting/

Ran this:
python3 --version

confirmed python was installed.

Ran this:
pip3

confirmed pip3 was not installed.

Ran this:
sudo apt-get install python3-pip
then this:
pip3

confirmed pip3 was now installed.

restarted haas services and was good to go.