Filebrowser 500 Internal server error when uploading

Hi,
just set up a fresh DietPi-Odroid C2 running Filebrowser among others.
Copied my music library from a former disk to the new one, using rsync -av. Disk to disk, not using a network.
Old and new dietpi_userdata are both located on external disks.
Filebrowser is working as expected, but gives back “500 Internal Server Error” when I try to upload files or folders to ‘Music’. Same error occurs, when I try to move or copy fileas and folders.
This doesn’t seem to be an overall write access issue, as I am able to delete files and folders there.
Other directories like Pictures, Movies (not rsynced) are able to receive uploads.
Owner and group of Music is
drwxrwxr-x 2768 dietpi dietpi 208896 Jan 6 21:57 Music
Just found out, that I am able to upload to subfolders too, just not to Music’s root folder.
As all the subfolders share the same user:group and rights, I have no ides, how to fix this.
Perhaps anybody else?

Thanks, Frans

G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=8
G_DIETPI_VERSION_SUB=12
G_DIETPI_VERSION_RC=1
G_GITBRANCH='master'
G_GITOWNER='MichaIng'
G_LIVE_PATCH_STATUS[0]='applied'
G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN=bullseye
Linux proc 6.0.13-meson64 #22.11.2 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 18 16:52:19 CET 2022 aarch64 GNU/Linux
G_HW_MODEL_NAME=Odroid C2 (aarch64)

did you checked logs once the issue happen?

journalctl -u filebrowser

Got a “structure needs cleaning” from the filesystem.
A couple of untouchable folders inhabit the Music folder, preventing filebrowser from touching.
Completely removed the “Music” folder and started a resync from the HD via dietpi instead of a Mac with Paragon ExtFS-Software. May last a while now…

Problem solved. Rsync from disk to disk on DietPi created an error free Music directory.
The proprietary ExtFS software has been faster, but introduced some damaged structure.
As this problem is not that much DietPi related, feel free to delete this thread.
Thanks for the hint
Frans

that’s a shame for Microsoft as well as Apple not having implemented native support for ext4 :roll_eyes: