File app error after nextcloud upgrade to HUB 3

Hi, after updating the NC via the web browser to HUB 3 the File app fails to load with this message:
There are some errors regarding your setup.

• It was not possible to execute the cron job via CLI. The following technical errors have appeared:
  • Last background job execution ran 10 months ago. Something seems wrong. Check the background job settings :arrow_upper_right:.
    I do not really understand what has happened and how to solve it.
    thanks

I found a possible solution here.
Can you login as Admin, go to the basic settings and check if you have selected “Cron” for the background tasks?

Yes i could and followed the solution provided. Something “has happened” but it still does not work. The overview provides this now:
There are some errors regarding your setup.

• Last background job execution ran 10 months ago. Something seems wrong. Check the background job settings :arrow_upper_right:.

• It seems like you are running a 32-bit PHP version. Nextcloud needs 64-bit to run well. Please upgrade your OS and PHP to 64-bit! For further details read the documentation page about this :arrow_upper_right:.

• The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not set to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips :arrow_upper_right:.

By checking the whole system, i have just realized that interestingly only the admin account fails to show files. In the system there is another user account where everything works as expected…

Found the solution!
https://help.nextcloud.com/t/cannot-access-files-after-upgrade-to-nextcloud-25/147823/6

FYI
Thanks for the inputs!

A reinstall on DietPi 8.11, using dietpi-software, should have implemented a workaround for this as well