Error Message after Nextcloud update to 27.1.2

After the Update of Nextcloud to version 27.1.2 I am getting an error in the administrative settings:

Dein Webserver ist nicht ordnungsgemäß für die Auflösung von “/nextcloud/ocm-provider/” eingerichtet. Dies hängt höchstwahrscheinlich mit einer Webserver-Konfiguration zusammen, die nicht aktualisiert wurde, um diesen Ordner direkt zu liefern. Bitte vergleiche deine Konfiguration mit den mitgelieferten Rewrite-Regeln in “.htaccess” für Apache oder den in der Nginx-Dokumentation bereitgestellten auf dessen Dokumentationsseite :arrow_upper_right:. Auf Nginx sind das typischerweise die Zeilen, die mit “location ~” beginnen und ein Update benötigen.

Google-Translation:
Your web server is not set up properly to resolve “/nextcloud/ocm-provider/”. This is most likely related to a web server configuration that has not been updated to serve this folder directly. Please compare your configuration with the included rewrite rules in “.htaccess” for Apache or those provided in the Nginx documentation on its documentation page :arrow_upper_right:. On Nginx these are typically the lines that start with “location ~” and require an update.

How can I solve this?

First you missed to fill the trouble shooting template. I guess there was a good reason for this

Required

• DietPi version | cat /boot/dietpi/.version
  • Distro version | echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
  • Kernel version | uname -a
  • Architecture | dpkg --print-architecture
  • SBC model | echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAME or (EG: RPi3)

and to share which web server you are using

Here the Information you asked for:

DietPi version:
G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=8
G_DIETPI_VERSION_SUB=22
G_DIETPI_VERSION_RC=3
G_GITBRANCH=‘master’
G_GITOWNER=‘MichaIng’

Distro version: bookworm

Linux version: Linux DietPi 6.1.0-13-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.55-1 (2023-09-29) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Architecture: amd64

SBC model: Native PC (x86_64)

Thanks for your support!

And the web server used?

Using Apache2

Same here…
Same Dietpi Version and output…

Idea how to solve?
Enpass fixed, seems as a weird data consistency issue

ok I did some research and found a bug report at Nextcloud GitHub. Solution seems to be changing a single line in .htaccess [Bug]: ocm-provider validation not working anymore + htaccess entry wrong · Issue #40794 · nextcloud/server · GitHub

@MichaIng FYI

Thanks, that solved the problem.

Here is a more complete set of rewrite rules to add everything done with Apache2 (and Nginx) webservers. Would be great if you could give it a try: Nextcloud Update / Error Message / "/nextcloud/ocm-provider/" - #9 by MichaIng

EDIT: Ah sorry, the linked solution is for Lighttpd, not for Apache2. The latter should be solved with latest Nextcloud update.

1 Like