- DietPi version: Did a update after having the issue, so its the system suggestet freshest release
- Distro version: Command dosent work.
- Kernel version: Linux DietPi 5.15.32-v8+ #1538 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 31 19:40:39 BST 2022 aarch64 GNU/Linux
- SBC model: RPi 4 Model B
- Power supply used: official power supply
- SD card used: Runs on a SSD (found it in a list recommended for use with RPi)
Hope you can work with the informations above.
My problem: First thing to say… I just love DietPi! I´m a linux newbie and dietpi is just amazing. Its userfriendly and perfect for working with via SSH. It solved my problem migrating an NFTS drive to a RPi. This installation runs for like 2 month, very smooth, everything is working as intended. It just runs PlexMedia on it. So now I wanted to migrate a new NTFS drive to the RPi and this is actually the problem. I was connecting via SSH and found the system running as it should, but as I went to the launcher and was trying to load the drive manager a black window appeared. I closed the connection because I wasnt able to navigate back and tried again. A dialog appears telling me “Concurrent execution of DietPi-Drive_Manager detected”. So if dietpi detecting the drive manager to be launched in another session, it means it actually run, but dosent show up. So what happend to dietpi installation? I want to avoid reinstalling it.
Maybe you guys can help me.
(Sorry for my english, I´m not a native speaker)