DietPi v6.21 (Hotfix)
07 Februar 2019
Changes / Improvements / Optimizations:
- DietPi-Software | VNC4: Automated VNC password based on $GLOBAL_PW.
- DietPi-Software | GPU memory split: You will now be prompted to increase GPU memory if DietPi detects a higher value is required for installed software:
- General | G_RUN_CMD: Resolved issue with incorrect exit code return.
This also prevented the ability to remove networked drives from dietpi-drive_manager:
- General | Resolved an issue when updating to v6.20, where DietPi-RAMdisk failed to sync changes to disk, causing several issues after reboot:
- DietPi-Software | WireGuard: Server installation also sets port as configured during installation to wg0-client.conf.
Disabled installation for ARMv6 (no binaries).
Many thanks to @WilburWalsh for reporting this issue:
- DietPi-Software | VNCserver: Resolved “HOME” variable not set in service.
- DietPi-Software | MariaDB: Resolved an issue with latest MariaDB v10.3 update on Buster due to deprecated/removed settings:
- Prep | Resolved issues with failed installation, due to missing pre-req directory:
As always, many smaller code performance and stability improvements, visual and spelling fixes have been done, too much to list all of them here. Check out all code changes of this release on GitHub:
View Changelog in a Chronological order
Donations / Support DietPi: | DietPi is a free product and relies solely on your donations for funding.
If you found DietPi useful and want to support future development, please click here to find out more.