Since i use some Beta Softwares, like PiHole 5.0, i use DietPi Backup System alot (Works very good so far). But it i pssible to .tar/.gz it the backup and send to an Cloud Adress (via FTP or a Cloud Service) via a Simple Script?
- Using Dietpi-Backup
- .Tar/.gz it without delete or change the Normal Backup progress with Dietpi-Backup (Means Leave the DietPi-Backups as now)
- Transfer the Backup.tar/.gz to another Folder (Like /home/user/backups)
- Upload the Backup.tar/.gz to an FTP Adress (with Login) or a Cloud Service
- Get the Backup.tar/.gz from what i used as Save (FTP with Login or Cloud Service)
- unpack it and override the DietPi-Backup Files
- use the Restore Backup with DietPi-Backup
It can be 2 Simple Scripts like
or such an Script
./rpibackup backup / restore
Would be nice if someone have such a thing.
Thanks for Reading and please stay safe and wash your hands.