- DietPi version | 8.19 rc 1
- Distro version |
echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
- Kernel version |
- Architecture | arm64
- SBC model | RPI-3B+
- Power supply used | Canakit power supply
- SD card used | USB SSD
- Software title | LXDE, Mate, Xfce Desktops
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated? installed on a fresh install of dietpi using dietpi-software for each desktop.
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi? See above
← If you sent a “dietpi-bugreport”, please paste the ID here →
- Bug report ID |
Log in as root user and select any of the dietpi utilities from the system menu and the utility come up and works properly.
Login as a normal user (dietpi user for these tests) and when you select one of the dietpi utilitys from the system menu it appears to try opening a window (terminal?) and then immediately closes.
I only checked these 3 dektops as the problem will probably be the same in all of the desktops listed in dietpi-software.
I had not noticed this before in my various test installs of various desktop as I normally open a terminal window when I need to use any of the dietpi utilitys.