- DietPi version |
G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=8 G_DIETPI_VERSION_SUB=8 G_DIETPI_VERSION_RC=1 G_GITBRANCH='master' G_GITOWNER='MichaIng'
- Distro version |
echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
- Kernel version |
Linux DietPi 5.10.123-meson64 #22.05.3 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jun 22 07:23:04 UTC 2022 aarch64 GNU/Linux
- SBC model |
echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAMEor (EG: RPi3)
Odroid C4/HC4 (aarch64)
- Power supply used | (EG: 5V 1A RAVpower)
15V/4A Power Supply — ameriDroid
- SD card used | (EG: SanDisk ultra)
i don’ remember
- Software title | (EG: Nextcloud)
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated?
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi?
I think so
- select “DuckDNS” as the provider
yoursubdomain.duckdns.orgas the domain
- enter and confirm token
- select “Apply”
- DDNS update test succeeds, cron job enabled
- DDNS update test fails
DDNS update test failed, please check your input: │ curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 400
I tried searching to see if I was just configuring something incorrectly, but couldn’t find anyone else with this issue. In the case that this is user error, it would be helpful to have a bit more documentation around what exactly needs to be entered in each field to correctly configure DuckDNS.
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!