- DietPi version | 9.21.1
- Distro version | bookworm 0
- Kernel version | 6.1.21-v8+ #1642 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 3 17:24:16 BST 2023 aarch64 GNU/Linux
- Architecture | arm64
- SBC model | Rpi 3 Model B
- Power supply used | PC USB port
- SD card used | Sandisk, I think
- Software title | Chromium
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated?
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi?
I have a 7 inch display (vertical) in my computer case. HDMI connected. I’d like the chromium browser in kiosk mode to display a page on the full screen, but atm it’s in a square. I need to know what I should put in the dietpi-config section 1, and in the chromium kiosk settings in dietpi.txt, please.
This is a display very similar, if not identical: https://www.amazon.com/Capacitive-HDMI-LCD-Touchscreen-BeagleBone/dp/B07P7NZZ3F/
And this is what my screen looks like now: image-2023-09-02-205244355 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB