Baikal update failed

Hi,
meine Dietpi-Maschine läuft mit php7.4-fpm, das Baikal-Update setzt php8.2 voraus. Der bisher einfache Austausch der Dateien unter /var/www/baikal/ wirft Fehler. Was muss ich tun, um den Baikal-Kalender-Server zu updaten?

Aktualisierungen der Abhängigkeiten. Sollte die Kompatibilität mit php 8.2 verbessern
Wird mit sabre/dav 4.6.0 ausgeliefert

Hi,
my Dietpi machine runs with php7.4-fpm, the baikal update requires php8.2. The so far simple exchange of files under /var/www/baikal/ throws errors. What do I have to do to update the Baikal calendar server?

Update the dependencies. Should improve compatibility with php 8.2
Delivered with sabre/dav 4.6.0

Viele Grüße / many greetings.

Pls can you fill the troubleshooting template

Required

• DietPi version | cat /boot/dietpi/.version
  • Distro version | echo $G_DISTRO_NAME $G_RASPBIAN
  • Kernel version | uname -a
  • Architecture | dpkg --print-architecture
  • SBC model | echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAME or (EG: RPi3)

root@RasPi3:~# cat /boot/dietpi/.version
G_DIETPI_VERSION_CORE=9
G_DIETPI_VERSION_SUB=2
G_DIETPI_VERSION_RC=1
G_GITBRANCH=‘beta’
G_GITOWNER=‘MichaIng’
root@RasPi3:~#

root@RasPi3:~# uname -a
Linux RasPi3 6.1.21-v7+ #1642 SMP Mon Apr 3 17:20:52 BST 2023 armv7l GNU/Linux

root@RasPi3:~# dpkg --print-architecture
armhf

root@RasPi3:~# echo $G_HW_MODEL_NAME
RPi 3 Model B (armv7l)

This on seems to be missing. I guess it will report Bullseye? Correct?

Yes, correct:
root@RasPi3:~# echo $G_DISTRO_NAME
bullseye

@Joulinar:
Do you have any new insights on this topic? Thank you.

Yes, you would need to upgrade to Debian Bookworm to get PHP 8

Now after upgrade

root@RasPi3:~# echo $G_DISTRO_NAME
bookworm

Baikal error:
503 Service unavailable

What can I do?

Thank you.

all services are up??

dietpi-services status

Entschuldigung; meine Familie braucht den Baikal-Kalender unablässig. Deshalb habe ich auf der genannten Maschine mittels dietpi-backup den alten Zustand wiederhergestellt und erstmal läuft der Kalender wieder.

Nun habe ich als Test auf einem genau baugleichen RasPi3 das Bookworm-Update und danach Baikal installiert, was von Anfang an korrekt funktioniert hat.

Mein Problem hat sich also insofern erledigt, was das Update von Baikal anbetrifft. Nun muss ich den “alten” Kalender auf den neuen Kalender umziehen, was mir ebenfalls nicht gelingt. Ich finde die “alte” MySQL-Datenbank nicht, um sie auf den neuen RasPi3 umziehen zu können. Notfalls muss ich alle Termine des alten Kalenders und den neuen Kalender händisch eintragen, aber ich dachte, das kann man automatisch durch umziehen der MySQL-Datenbank machen. Ich weiß nur nicht, wie man das bewerkstelligen könnte.
Ich habe das hier deutsch geschrieben, um Missverständnissen vorzubeugen, füge aber die DeepL-Übersetzung an:

Sorry; my family needs the Baikal calendar incessantly. That’s why I restored the old state on the above-mentioned machine using dietpi-backup and for now the calendar is working again.

As a test, I installed the Bookworm update and then Baikal on an identical RasPi3, which worked correctly from the start.

So my problem has been solved as far as the Baikal update is concerned. Now I have to move the “old” calendar to the new calendar, which I can’t do either. I can’t find the “old” MySQL database so that I can move it to the new RasPi3. If necessary, I have to manually enter all the dates of the old calendar and the new calendar, but I thought this could be done automatically by moving the MySQL database. I just don’t know how to do this.

Danke und freundliche Grüße / thank you and friendly greetings.

did you checked location /mnt/dietpi_userdata/mysql?? It should be possible to copy folder baikal. Best to stop the old MariaDB server and create a tar archive before moving the files.

Probably it would be needed to migrate files from /var/www/baikal/config as well