Anyone know how to fix this network issues on N2+

Installed dietpi v8.15 on N2+

Router disabled ipv6 , Sometimes (Reboot) I can connect SSH and sometimes (Reboot) I cannot .

For Example

I hook up my N2+ to TV when get into Login page sometimes I can see my local Ip - 192.168.xx.xx so I can SSH but nextcloud shows

• This server has no working internet connection: Multiple endpoints could not be reached. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. Establish a connection from this server to the internet to enjoy all features.

But sometimes after reboot or something then the login page shows Lan IP (Not Local IP)2x.85.20.xxx and this time i cannot SSH or connect to my nextcloud , So I tried to unplug power / external drive to reboot my N2+ , It’s randomly show local ip or lan ip ?

Do you have a VPN client active? Usually it should not be possible to get external IPs on your local network.

No VPN I only have pi-hole :frowning:

do you have local access to the system using keyboard and screen? If yes you could check logs where the incorrect IP address is coming from. Usually IP’s are assigned by a DHCP server if not STATIC.