AdGuard Home - Web UI File Location

Greetings,

Since AdGuard isn’t prioritizing a ‘Dark Theme’ setting, I wanted to try editing the web UI myself since I have a background in web development. I understand that I could screw something up, so I am testing this on a separate instance of AGH in case I break something.

With that being said, I am having a very hard time finding the actual web UI file. I checked almost everywhere that I could think of (including /var/www/ and in /mnt/dietpi_userdata/adguardhome) but haven’t come up with anything.

Can someone please point me in the right direction on the location of this file(s).

Thanks!

There is nothing inside /var/www. AGH is a single executable and not a classic web server application. I don’t think there is anything you could change. The one thing you could try is to ask on AGH GitHub on that feature or to contribute on AGH directly to have the feature added.

From our side we simply download the application file as given by AGH developer and start AGH with our configuration file.

Thanks, I figured as much, but since I couldn’t find anything within Diet Pi, I figured that maybe some configuration was changed (like some other apps).

Anyway, looks like I am just going to have to wait for them to finally add a Dark Mode setting (probably in the year 2050 with the way they just don’t care about it). :man_shrugging:

BTW: there is the feature request on AGH GitHub, open since 3 years now :wink: