Thanks to the DietPi Automation_Custom_Script.sh it is very easy to install a port of Proxmox Virtual Environment 7 - PiMox7.
The "installer" aka the Automation_Custom_Script.sh can be found here:
--> https://github.com/TuxfeatMac/pimox7-in ... s/main.zip <--- all files in zip, direct download.
The installer cli output may be not that pretty, since it is ment to be run readless, this is okay... it works.
Als so the steps are very minimalistic:
1. Flash the latest DietPi image from:
---> https://dietpi.com/downloads/images/Die ... ullseye.7z .
2. Replace orginal "dietpi.txt" and "config.txt" and add the "Automation_Custom_Script.sh" in /boot/ .
3. Adjust the NETWORK and locale config in "dietpi.txt" to match your setup!
4. Adjust options in "Automation_Custom_Script.sh" (optional)
5. Insert the sd card into the RPi and power it up.
6. Wait ~ 30 - 45 min, till reboot is done!
7. Browse to https://<YOUR_SET_IP>:8006/
8. Login with root and your set password.
9. Enjoy ! =)
Bonus: If automatic ISO and CT downloads are enabled, you are now ready set to create your first CT / VM!
Maybe this little "how to" helps to keep you going: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGb7fB1wK4Q , if you have the "templates" skip to 1:46 .
more indetail, maybe found here:
---> https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/how-t ... -pi.95658/
Guides and tutorials for various stuff. Posted by DietPi users.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
thx for this nice guide.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team