Stress test error question Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
meskafonas

Stress test error question

Post by meskafonas »

While testing Raspberry Pi3 i started Full Stress test for 30minutes and at the end i got error in the picture. Also when login over VNC and i try to open Dietpi OS SD card folder my File Manager windows freeze and later says not resposding. How to solve it? :cry:

Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Stress test error question

Post by Fourdee »

meskafonas wrote:While testing Raspberry Pi3 i started Full Stress test for 30minutes and at the end i got error in the picture. :cry:
Hi,

IO errors indicate possible hardware failure (either PSU/SDcard/Board or all). I'd highly recommend a fresh image install, ideally using a different SDcard and PSU if available.
Also when login over VNC and i try to open Dietpi OS SD card folder my File Manager windows freeze and later says not resposding. How to solve it?
This will occur if you had a USB drive attached and at some point it was removed. The system will hang whilst it waits for the device to respond. More info here and how to resolve: http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f ... temd#p4039
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.