Bitwarden_rs updating config file

Having issues with your DietPi installation or found a bug? Post it here.
Joulinar

Re: Bitwarden_rs updating config file

Post by Joulinar »

Ok I tested on current DietPi Beta 7.0 and both, the W10 App as well as iOS App are working with the new certificate settings.

before creating the new certificate, did you deleted the old one? Did you restart your systems after certificate creation?
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
jetspeed

Post by jetspeed »

Thank you for all the help.

I discovered the problem last night when I was testing that the certificate being served was still the old one.

So I restarted the Bitwarden service and everything is now working.

Sorry I did not have the time to update here as it was late. I could have saved you some testing. Sorry for that.

The only remaining thing to solve is the "connection not secure" warning in Firefox when accessing the web vault. I believe Firefox doesn't use the Windows certificates. More research is needed, but I'm happy to have something functional. Thanks again!
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Yes certificate would need to be installed on Firefox as well. However, Firefox is detecting that we manipulate the certificate :x

https://github.com/MichaIng/DietPi/issu ... -782763451
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team