qBittorrent not downloading Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation or found a bug? Post it here.
amibumpin

qBittorrent not downloading

Post by amibumpin »

Hi, I set up qbittorrent reciently and it's not download nor sharing any torrent, new or already material on disk. I change everything, open ports on router, nat upnp options, the same result. I tested installing transmission, and without any config applied it started downloading the same torrent...

The service is active.

I am newbie on linux, show if you want me to check anything, please help me a bit.

Thank you.
Joulinar

Re: qBittorrent not downloading

Post by Joulinar »

Hi,

I did a test installation of qBittorrent, and without any configuration applied, I'm able to download a torrent. I used Raspberry OS image for my test.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
amibumpin

Post by amibumpin »

Joulinar wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:57 pm Hi,

I did a test installation of qBittorrent, and without any configuration applied, I'm able to download a torrent. I used Raspberry OS image for my test.
I've used the Odroid HC4 image, I will try reinstalling to give it a try...

Thank you anyway, I will share the result
amibumpin

Post by amibumpin »

This is what I'm seeing on the trackers tab, no udp ulrs has connections, I've search that problem, and there are many post on official forums and reddit, maybe it's some bug of that version?, I've seen I have 4.1.5 but on github the latest is 4.3.3, can someone tell me how to update, to check if is that?
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

I found following on qBittorrent Github page. They have a wiki entry for DietPi :)

https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorr ... ebian-9.0)

but it might not 100% fitting as it seems a little bit outdated.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
amibumpin

Post by amibumpin »

Joulinar wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:33 am I found following on qBittorrent Github page. They have a wiki entry for DietPi :)

https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorr ... ebian-9.0)

but it might not 100% fitting as it seems a little bit outdated.
Have tried, but gives an error compiling libtorrent on this command:

Code: Select all

./configure --disable-debug --enable-encryption --with-boost-libdir=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf --with-libiconv CXXFLAGS="-std=c++14"

Code: Select all

Checking for boost libraries:
configure: error: --with-boost-libdir expected directory name
I will try on a new dietpi installation to check only with qbittorrent installed...

Because on deluge, it works, but some torrents are not resuming from already downloaded files...
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

did you installed all the dependencies? At least I was able to work around and to build 4.3.3

picture.png
picture.png (22.62 KiB) Viewed 843 times
amibumpin

Post by amibumpin »

I follow all the steps until that one that gives that error.... :roll:
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

what is the system your qBittorrent is running on. Is it a Raspberry Pi or something else?
amibumpin

Post by amibumpin »

Joulinar wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:14 pm what is the system your qBittorrent is running on. Is it a Raspberry Pi or something else?
It is and Odroid HC4