Jackett stuck on "activating" ? Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation or found a bug? Post it here.
AJRobson

Re: Jackett stuck on "activating" ?

Post by AJRobson »

I just tried that, when I ssh with the dietpi user it says I don't have access to do that:
dietpi@DietPi:~$ sudo systemctl stop jackett.service
dietpi@DietPi:~$ sudo -u jackett /bin/dash -c '/opt/jackett/jackett --DataFolder=/opt/jackett/Jackett --NoRestart; while pgrep -u jackett JackettUpdater > /dev/null; do sleep 1; done'
[sudo] password for dietpi:
Sorry, user dietpi is not allowed to execute '/bin/dash -c /opt/jackett/jackett --DataFolder=/opt/jackett/Jackett --NoRestart; while pgrep -u jackett JackettUpdater > /dev/null; do sleep 1; done' as jackett on DietPi.
dietpi@DietPi:~$
If I then open the services jackett now says inactive.

If I reboot then ssh with root I can see the service is back to activating when I run the command there's no feedback:
root@DietPi:~# sudo systemctl stop jackett.service
root@DietPi:~# sudo -u jackett /bin/dash -c '/opt/jackett/jackett --DataFolder=/opt/jackett/Jackett --NoRestart; while pgrep -u jackett JackettUpdater > /dev/null; do sleep 1; done'
root@DietPi:~#
but again the service changed to inactive.
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Usually this should start the server. Maybe there is more brocken on Jackett. Pobably you would need to remove Jackett and reinstall this software.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
AJRobson

Post by AJRobson »

This issues now returned :( last time I had to reinstall and add all my indexers back hopefully I don’t have to do that again