Problems with installing Mycroft Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
GreenGentleman

Re: Problems with installing Mycroft

Post by GreenGentleman »

Thank you for your help so far, I really appreciate it.

Do you have any idea why my owncloud is just sending empty responses since the installation? I hope I haven't screwed up much with the installation of Mycroft. Going to the default website gives me an expected 403, the owncloud subdomain is just empty, and the owncloud client gets an empty response, too. (Since I think this has nothing to do with DietPi, I'll probably take this to another forum later)
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

pls open a new topic if the ownloud issue persist. Just to avoid any mix-up. If not done, just do a reboot first
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
GreenGentleman

Post by GreenGentleman »

Well, it looks like a restart solved it. The microphone is working and I can get it to speak. It's still not detected if I run the mycroft test, which is a bit strange, but it's mostly working, I guess. Except for the wake word, but this is a problem with Mycroft. Thanks for your help! I really, really appreciate it.
MichaIng
Site Admin

Post by MichaIng »

It's the other way round: sed -i 's/card 0/card 1/' /etc/asound.conf
Known issue since RPi changed the sound device layout: https://github.com/MichaIng/DietPi/issues/3887

EDIT: Whoops, I've overseen page two :D, has the sound issue been solved?
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

there is just a card0 @MichaIng according one of the post before ;)
viewtopic.php?p=28468#p28468
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
MichaIng
Site Admin

Post by MichaIng »

Ah and it's "Headphones" means 3.5mm jack, okay. I guess HDMI on card 0 only shows up if an HDMI monitor is actually attached. Okay ignore my post above :D.