Jellyfin subtitles not show jellyfin 👎

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
aguapi

Jellyfin subtitles not show jellyfin 👎

Post by aguapi »

Hi. I am trying to activate the subtitles in Jellyfin. Unsuccessfully. I have already downloaded the Opensubtitles plugin. I already add multimedia content from the Transmission download folder, but it does not enable any subtitles. My suspicion is that the Transmission download folders are in / mnt / ... / dietpi_userdata / downloads, and the Jellyfin one in / mnt / ... / dietpi_userdata / Jellifin. Although Jellyfin shows the content of the movies because I added the link of transmission content, however it does not enable the subtitles.
Does anyone know what is causing this behavior and if it can be fixed?
From already thank you very much

P.D.:Sorry. The moment I published this message they started working. Apparently I need to give it more time. Thank you

Posdata 2: It does not work well. my samsung tv does not show jellyfin on dlna. I need to use my cell phone to redirect. it is very complicated to configure. It is much better Serviio, and it would be very useful to be able to install it from the pre-configured dietpi applications. also, if the motto is a bit of justice for your sbc, Serviio is much lighter than jellyfin, at least it is much easier to use.
centuryold

Re: Jellyfin subtitles not show jellyfin 👎

Post by centuryold »

aguapi wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:31 pm Hi. I am trying to activate the subtitles in Jellyfin. Unsuccessfully. I have already downloaded the Opensubtitles plugin. I already add multimedia content from the Transmission download folder, but it does not enable any subtitles. My suspicion is that the Transmission download folders are in / mnt / ... / dietpi_userdata / downloads, and the Jellyfin one in / mnt / ... / dietpi_userdata / Jellifin. Although Jellyfin shows the content of the movies because I added the link of transmission content, however it does not enable the subtitles.
Does anyone know what is causing this behavior and if it can be fixed?
From already thank you very much

P.D.:Sorry. The moment I published this message they started working. Apparently I need to give it more time. Thank you

Posdata 2: It does not work well. my samsung tv does not show jellyfin on dlna. I need to use my cell phone to redirect. it is very complicated to configure. It is much better Serviio, and it would be very useful to be able to install it from the pre-configured dietpi applications. also, if the motto is a bit of justice for your sbc, Serviio is much lighter than jellyfin, at least it is much easier to use.
Any update on this OP?