Rtorrent and Sickrage Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
kainu7

Rtorrent and Sickrage

Post by kainu7 »

Everything I am trying does not work with getting Rtorrent to sync up with Sickrage. I have tried my Pi IP address, the address its suggested, even Googled and tried to find an answer. Nothing will work. Any suggestions? I always get "Error: Unable to connect to rTorrent" whenever I tell it to test.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Rtorrent and Sickrage

Post by Fourdee »

kainu7 wrote:Everything I am trying does not work with getting Rtorrent to sync up with Sickrage. I have tried my Pi IP address, the address its suggested, even Googled and tried to find an answer. Nothing will work. Any suggestions? I always get "Error: Unable to connect to rTorrent" whenever I tell it to test.
Hi,

Which device are you running? i'll try to replicate.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
kainu7

Post by kainu7 »

Raspberry Pi 3.
johnvick
Legend

Post by johnvick »

Deluge works nicely with SickRage/DietPi as does Transmission.
kainu7

Post by kainu7 »

johnvick wrote:Deluge works nicely with SickRage/DietPi as does Transmission.
Yes I tried Transmission and it was working as it should for me. Still not sure why ruTorrent is not working but Transmission is.

Edit*

Reason I am still trying toget ruTorrent working is I was not happy with Transmission, I want to be able to setup labels and such and it did not seem I could do that on Transmission. I have used ruTorrent in the past.