Pihole updated Topic is solved

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Deleted User 7758

Pihole updated

Post by Deleted User 7758 »

I installed Pihole today - just in time to score the new version.
Details here
https://pi-hole.net/2020/05/10/pi-hole- ... ge-content
Last edited by Deleted User 7758 on Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joulinar

Re: Pihole updated

Post by Joulinar »

Hi,

anything special on your post? Do you have issues running PiHole5? Or was it an information only?
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
Deleted User 7758

Post by Deleted User 7758 »

No, just information about the update
abrescom

Post by abrescom »

Hey, that is very good i was wondering if the new version was already available to be installed, have you found any issues after almost a month of having it installed?

Let us know
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Hi,

I did not found an issues so far. Is working fine on my RPi4B. There is nothing special on DietPi. It's the official PiHole directly from the PiHole guys. 8)
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
MonsieurK

Post by MonsieurK »

Nice to read. My Pi3B was in a box for some months and I reinstalled it last week with DietPi and PiHole. So obvsiously it is the new version.
It is working very well and I decided to buy another PI (RPi 4 4GB actually) to set it as a media server as well.

Cheers.
K